Flowers

BM Flower Bouquets or Alternatives?

Hi Ladies!
I'm getting married at a Botanical Garden next October, and I'm worried that having flower bouquets for my BMs is going to be too much in terms of flowers. Do you gals think it's too much, it will blend in too much, or do you think it will look alright?  They are going to be in green dresses, and my other colors are orange, yellow, and charcoal gray.  If you think it's too much to have them holding flowers, do you have any suggestions as to alternatives?
Thanks!!
-Amanda-
Rhody Life

Our Favorite Pro Pic

Anniversary

Re: BM Flower Bouquets or Alternatives?

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In a botanical garden wedding I would expect to see flowers.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Monia2710Monia2710 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would look good, its sort of expected to see bridesmaids with flowers no matter where you are. If you want, add something to the bouquet to make the flowers stand out a little more like some strands of rhinestones or glitter branches(from craft stores) that could fit in between the flowers.
  • edited December 2011
    I would visit the botanical gardens this October and get a feel for what is blooming at that time.  I can't imagine that in a botanical garden there would be a LOT blooming that time of year...more greens than anything probably!  But I agree with PP...jazz up the bouquets with some sparkle!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards