Flowers
Options

For those who used/are using silk or plastic flowers...

Where did you get them? I'm thinking about ordering mine from wedideas.com, and the total is close to $450. Is this reasonable? Is there something cheaper and has just as good quality out there? Help!

Re: For those who used/are using silk or plastic flowers...

• Options
    flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    plastic flowers?  good quality?  LOL
  • Options
    mmurra14mmurra14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I am using www.foreverflowersbyval.com/" target="_blank">http://www.foreverflowersbyval.com, she makes it all herself and she quotes me $446 for all my flowers for the wedding. That doesn't include centerpieces though, I'm making those myself with flowers from dollar tree. There flowers are nice!
  • Options
    shugameganshugamegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    afloral.com has very reasonable prices. They also have arrangements pre-made to pick from or you can buy by the stem.

And I don't know how many flowers you are having, but that seems like an awful lot of money for fake flowers.

I know a lot of ladies get theirs from Michaels or Joann Fabrics when they have sales.
    146 Invitedimage 84 Attendingimage 11 Declinedimage 51 Apparently can't read the RSVP dateimage RSVP Date Sept. 1 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mpatt2122mpatt2122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased all of my flowers from afloral. They look great. I was very happy with them.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am considering using efavormart.com to make my own arrangements but I am unsure of hte quality... I am going to buy a test batch before I decide
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used afloral.com I was happy with the quality of the flowers. Their flowers also get a little cheaper when you order a larger quantity of the same thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm re-selling my silk flower arrangements much cheaper than that if you are interested,  Post is on wedding classifieds from today July 2nd.  No bouquets though - we did those with real roses.
    ??
    Our little lightbulb is on the way!
    12 weeks 3 days

TTC since Oct 2011
    Me: 33, hypothyroidism since 14, cleared all HSG, US, Pre-pregnancy panel tests.
    Hubby: 36, testicular Ca, chemo April-May 2012.
    Natural cycle IUI #1 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jun 2012) Neg
    Natural Cycle IUI #2 with trigger and Progesterone Suppositories (Jul 2012) NEG
    Aug 2012 - break due to needing a girls' weekend in Cape Cod
    Natural Cycle IUI #3 with trigger and prednisone (Sep 2012) NEGATIVE
    Switched fertility clinics - forced break Oct 2012
    Natural Cycle IUI #4 (Nov 2012) no trigger, no progesterone, no prednisone (Nov 2012) - Neg
    1st round Clomid Cycle IUI #5 (Dec 2012) - POS
  • Options
    cincychick35cincychick35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would recommend etsy.  I used a seller called My Favors and Flowers and was very pleased.  It was only about $200 for bouquets and bouts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards