Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Photobooths

Has anyone USED or is HAVING a PB at their wedding? I've thought about the "idea" but im not sure how much it cost.  

Re: Photobooths

• Options
    DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We priced them out... ranges from $800 to $1500 depending on the type of booth and amount of time you need them.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to have one.  As Donna said they range from about 750-1500.  Create the memories and premier photo booth are the cheapest but I am leaning more towards premier after a vendor review about create the memories was less than stellar.  Premier starts at 750.00 but if you want to add double strips and an extra hour or guest book it gets up to around 900-1000
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm booked with Premiere.  With double strips & 5 hours of service our total cost is $1040.  I think their base package of 4 hours is $850 for the following:

-Unlimited photo strips for you and your guests (color or b&w) -4 hours of service -Photo strips printed with your logo or custom wording  -Professional, outgoing booth attendant -Online event photo gallery -Timely setup and takedown of the booth -High Resolution DVD of all the pictures from your event -Props provided for use in the booth -Re-prints and enlargements available through the web site
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm booked with DC Photobooths and the cost is $625 Here's what we're getting:

Silver Package $500:
    • -Unlimited Prints for 3 hrs
    • -All photos saved onto a CD (which will be shipped to client's address after the event)
    • -Custom Text or logo on all photos
    • -photo booth delivery/setup/take down
    • -hosting of all pictures online for 90 days
    • -Props
    • -duplicate prints in B/W or color
    • -onsite technician for the duration of the event

Scrapbook $125 (will be used as our guestbook)
    :
    • -scrapbook (color of your choice)
    • -scrapbook pages
    • -writing materials
    • -scrapbook embellishments to match the theme of your event
    • -attendent to manage the scrapbook

I have heard from some ladies that the pictures from DC are smaller than other places, but we were fine with that since it will be used as our guestbook and the guests can still take home a copy. I also liked that DC doesn't charge for idle time, we rented it for 3 hrs. and our reception is 5  so they will just open/close the booth when we tell them to.
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CJandMLCJandML member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on having one too! I  haven't looked into it that much, but do y'all know how much space you need for one?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards