Flowers

Calla lily bouquet price through a florist....

Did anyone have an all white classic large calla lily bouquet?? If so, how many callas were in your bouquet & what was the cost if done through a florist??

Also if anyone used mini callas for themselves or their BMs what did the florist charge? And how many mini callas were in the bouquets??

I am trying to figure a few things out....

Thanks!!

Re: Calla lily bouquet price through a florist....

• I am thinking something like these top 2 pics for MY bouquet. Would you say they are classic large callas? & how many do you think there are??

Do the callas below look like minis??

• I think your best bet is to speak to an actual florist in your area.  They will be able to give you a better estimate then anyone.

• We have a consult this wknd. Just wondering what to expect so my jaw doesn't drop in front of them. Lol. I am also setting up an appt w/another florist for comparison sake. :)
  • We have a consult this wknd. Just wondering what to expect so my jaw doesn't drop in front of them. Lol. I am also setting up an appt w/another florist for comparison sake. :)
  • Calla lillies make beautiful bouquets, but they are on the higher end of floral arranging.  I would guess there is approximately 16-20 stems in the bouquet you have pictured and in your area I would guess that ranges from 150-250??  Just a guess

• Get a quote.

• We had our first consult today & have another Monday. I am happy to say that the price/cost for the entire party wasn't as crazy as I thought it would be! Laughing

The florist actually told me that the first 2 bouquets are only about 8 to 10 large white callas. He thought we should go with 6 for me because I am so small (I really am tiny Frown. Not always a good thing.) & I didn't want anything that would take over me & my dress.
    But I decided on 8 because I was thinking 6 would be too small.

I went to Michael's after the consult & they had silk large white callas & I made a bouquet with 8 & another with 10, and wouldn't you know it- the florist was actually RIGHT! Lol. The bouquets looked just like the ones in the pictures.
    If you are using mini-callas you will need ALOT more. But due to the size of the large callas, you are good with just a few if you want it to look like the ones in my pictures.  Wink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards