Flowers

Wholesale flowers..who to use?

We're getting married in September in Obx and I want lots of roses.  I'm having each of my girlfriends hand me a rose for my bouquet as I walk up the beach to my man and the minister.  I want to order half light pink and half cream roses to use for my bouquet and for vases around our beach house.  I was thinking that I will use 50 flowers.com but I'm having trouble finding anyone writing about them.  Anyone use them or any other wholesale flower company that will deliver them to me?  I guess I will have them delivered Friday (if possible) since we will be getting married on Monday and most places don't deliver over the weekend...Any input will help!  Thanks girls! xoxo
So Happily Married to the Love of my Life! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Wholesale flowers..who to use?

• edited December 2011
    My friends have used Growers Box with great results.
  • edited December 2011
    Places that have gotten good reviews here include fiftyflowers, sam's club, costco, wholeblossoms, and global rose.
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • edited December 2011

Thanks!  Did you use any of them?  I appreciate the help!
    Have a fabulous day!!

• gaharvardgaharvard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just did my neice's wedding and used Fifty Flowers for the flowers (sunflowers and delphiniums). They were great. They came in beautifully - out of 100 sunflowers only 1 had a broken stem, and i still culd use in in the table centerpieces. I also used The Flower Exhange for the filler greens, as they had a better price on those. Also came in timely and in good condition.
  • edited December 2011
    I also have seen good reviews for www.2groses.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!  It's really my last big decision...so I need to decide some time soon....xoxo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards