Flowers

Colors

So,I am struggling with colors for my wedding..... I am having a winter wedding and have always wanted deep red bridesmaid dresses.  The thing is I really don't know what to do for bouquets, I am not overly partial to having white flowers and wonder if red on red would be to much?  Help!

Re: Colors

• edited December 2011
    red, Hot pink and silver are really pretty together...with a little sage green for fiolage you can really rock it... 
  • edited December 2011
    My girls wore red dresses and had bicolored roses: Yellow and red. 

I think that the red flowers on red dress might blend too much and the flowers wouldn't standout/pop.  Maybe a white to red bicolor? 

Do you have an accent color(s)?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I would stay away from red if the dresses are red; they might not show up well.
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    An all red bouquet against a red dress would be too much.  Including red elements with other colors would be just fine.   
  • holliesnyderholliesnyder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing the same thing and thought that to. But I found this and knew. A little changes and it's just what I was looking for.
  • graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would stay away from red flowers if the dresses are red. However, if you don't want to stray too far from your scheme, what about some very dark red flowers-- almost black? There are a lot of dark lillies that might look good against red .
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your input, I definately think I will be staying away from red! I want a color that will really stand out against the red dresses but not clash, any suggestions?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards