Flowers
Options

flower problem

So we are doing artificial flowers for our wedding. I went a few months ago and got the flowers to make the bridesmaid bouquets and they turned out well, now I realize some of the flowers I picked may be a little big for the groomsmen to wear for their flower. 

My original plan was to have the bridesmaids all have different flowers to carry but all be a cream color and then the groomsmen have the flower that matches their bouquet. Would it look weird if I had the groomsmen all wearing the same flower in cream but didn't match what the bridesmaid was carrying?? I hate to go back and spend more money getting flowers for the girls to all be the same since I already spent them money on their flowers..but I dont' know if it would look weird. What do you think?

Re: flower problem

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that would be fine! I mean, do you really see anyone thinking to themselves "those boutonnieres don't match the bridesmaid flowers!!" Since you're having different flowers for each of the bridesmaids I don't think it will be noticeable at all. Just make sure you're not going to be bothered by it! If you see yourself worrying about it on the day of you're wedding then I would find another option. You don't want to be worrying about that stuff then :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I honestly don't think anyone will notice that it is not the exact same flower.  If you got roses for one and daisies for another, then yes, that is noticeable, but if you get something close it wont matter.
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    FlowerMavenFlowerMaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the other two. Color is one way to unify and in so many weddings, all the men wear the same boutonniere no matter what is going on with the women. I think it would be more noticeable to have some of the guys have really too large boutonnieres and some much smaller.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards