Flowers
Options

flower buget for june

Hi does anyone know how much is the maxium  buget for flower ???

Re: flower buget for june

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_flower-buget-for-june?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:6de7cc58-fee8-49f5-a389-fde4582a6e7ePost:730c10fa-a8d6-424f-bddf-7802ec69b6b2">flower buget for june</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi does anyone know how much is the maxium  buget for flower ???
    Posted by rina07[/QUOTE]

The maximum budget is whatever you can afford and are willing to pay.  If you need to get general ideas about pricing, you will need to contact your local florists.  Prices can vary wildly depending on the types of flowers and the types of arrangements.
  • Options
    Hi, it probably depends on how ellaborte you want your arrangements to be and how many of them you want! Also, how many bridesmates will you have and do you want an individual bouquet for each of them? I am budgeting 70008000 for my wedding of 200 guests...
  • Options
    The one thing in planning a wedding that is extremely flexible, I think, are the flowers.

Having your bridesmaids hold a single sprig of orchids can keep the cost down.

Silk flowers are also a great alternative.  My wedding flower expense for 5 brdiesmaids plus mine was $150 and the flowers were gorgeous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards