Flowers

Help! I'm so confused!

I decided to make the bouquets myself, from silk flowers you can get at Walmart ( I don't want to risk fresh ones wilting in the heat), but i'm having trouble with color combos...

My colors are Aqua, White, with Light Pink as an accent color..

The girls will be in aqua dresses and will for sure have an white Calla Lily in each of their bouquets, but idk what other flower or color for that matter to pair with it!
I'm also having trouble with mine, I was thinking a mixture of both light pink in white 'cause i'm going to be in a white dress with a aqua sash 

Re: Help! I'm so confused!

• MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe for the pink accents use peonies with pink tips?  I've seen them at either Michaels or Joanns (I forget which).  Hydrangeas are also a great choice and you can get them in so many colors.  Anyway, for ideas I'd look at the pics on the knot (I know there are a lot but you can get a ton of ideas).

Also, if your BMs will be wearing aqua I wouldn't have aqua be the main color in the bouquets because the bouquets will blend in for the pictures.  Same applies for you.
  • cincychick35cincychick35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are some ideas:

• Maggie0829Maggie0829 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Since your girls will be wearing aqua dresses I would stick with a mixture of light pink and white and then wrap the bouquet stems in aqua

For your bouquet try using mostly white flowers with small touches of light pink and then for a little sparkly you can buy sprigs of aqua rhinestones to put in your bouquet

Also I would put at least three calla lilies in each girls bouquet because one may seem out of place.

I hope this helps!

• edited December 2011
    White callas and pink roses?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards