Flowers
Options

Florist Recommendation

Hello Brides!! :)

I'm looking for a good florist that won't break the bank.  I have been to 2 wedding shows in the Cleveland area so far and there was only one florist!  I'm looking for nice flowers but don't want to break the bank with the cost of the flowers and the delivery fee.  The reception and ceremony are in the Brecksville-Broadview Heights area.  Any suggestions?

Re: Florist Recommendation

• Options
    I'm not sure what you are looking budge wise but I used Grande Design in Painseville for my wedding & everything turned out beautiful. I gave Bernie a general idea of what I wanted and let his creativity flow, my flowers were all beautiful. I'm not going to say it was cheap, but after going to six different florists to compaire, if you want unique you pay for it. You want something that you can just point to from a book & say that's what I want, you can probably find a slightly cheaper place. The flowers were delivered on time & they took care of getting the special guests & parents their flowers. They were recommended to me by a friend and it was a great recommendation.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards