Flowers

NEED SOME HELP WITH FLOWERS

WILL WE PICK SOME COLOR THAT YOU DONT NOMAL SEE FOR WEDDING COLOR. WE PICKED RED AND BLACK. WE WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT, ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEALS?

Re: NEED SOME HELP WITH FLOWERS

• I've seen lots of weddings that are red and black, including one of my bridesmaids',  so I'm not sure what you mean by that. 

As for flowers, have you tried Googling "red and black weddings" to see what kinds of flowers you like that look good with those colors?
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I was at a wedding once that had red, black & hot pink flowers. They had a few touches of cream here and there and it was surprisingly SO pretty. They had my fav flowers - peonies" in pink, plus pink and red orchids, white hydrangeas, and these dark reddish almost black flowers that looked like little cala lillies. They also had super dark red roses. Sounds crazy but all together it looked really good. Best of luck!  
  • If you're thinking of red flowers (depending on the time of year you get married) you could try anemones, crocosmia, freesia alstromeria, celosia, gomphrena or different tropicals too.  Hypericum or winter berry or maybe a red leaf added into your bouquets could be just enough to give a red appearance.

Fiori della Vita, a fresh flower market in Rocky River, Ohio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards