Flowers

Yellow and Green

My wedding colors are yellow and green.  We are getting married May 26th in a very small town in Nebraska.  My mom and I decided that we would make our own floral arrangements and just have the flowers we buy shipped home.  I need some suggestions on what flowers to choose.  I am very indecisive and cannot decide what kind of flowers I want.  The bridesmaids dresses are a lime green. Please HELP!
Ashley

Re: Yellow and Green

• edited December 2011
    red rose
    the theme is yellow and green and the bridsmaids dresses is lime green
    maybe the red color is the best choice
  • edited December 2011
    peonies!
  • stewardaastewardaa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We thought about htat, but they are so much cheaper in June! I love peonies!
    Ashley
  • edited December 2011
    daisies, roses, carnations...etc.  I would honestly go with whatever is in season at the time and in your colors.  I think against the lime green that a yellow and white mix would look stunning!
  • NicnJen01NicnJen01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to do yellow flowers prior to my FI veto-ing yellow here was my inspiration at that time:

We also live in WI so we got a lot of crap for having a Green Bay packer theme (even though it was a joke) and my FI cheers for the jets.  I think this boquet is beautiful and it encumbers both green and yellow in a non sports kind of way.  But if the packers are a secret inspriration I can ship some items down :)
  • stewardaastewardaa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness! I love it! I also have been catching a lot of gruff about a "John Deere" wedding....but that is definitely not the theme at all! Thanks for the help!
    Ashley
  • NicnJen01NicnJen01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a large John Deere plant not to far away too!! J/K glad to help!  if you end up making a boquet I'd love to see....!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards