Flowers

PIP Advice? Long :(

Ok so some background. . . I am having a hot pink and bright red wedding.  I have met with my florist 3 times and I thought we were on the same page.  Hot pink Celosia, Hot Pink Roses, Red Pom Dahlias.  Specifically written down and agreed to.

We did pre-wedding photos last Tuesday and I ordered an additional bouquet for the shoot.  I asked how far in advance to order and she said a week.  I ordered a week in advance to have it delivered at the house.

Bouquet showed up with SOME of the correct flowers and almost NONE of the correct colors.  Now I am nervous.  I emailed right away and said I was surprised when I saw it because it was CLEARLY not as we discussed.  All she said was sorry and that she would get it right for the wedding. 

Yeah, um, GREAT but I just spent $170 on a bouquet that is now in most of my photos that I don't like even a little.

Thay were moving locations that day from one shop to another but I feel like I am making excuses for them when I say that.

Thoughts?
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PIP Advice? Long :(

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that she should refund you the money for that bouquet.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    So do you recommend I have another sit down with her?  I am thinking yes.  That way I can be sure that the day of I LOVE the flowers.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    It seems so silly even to me to be this unsettled about it.Frown
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you :)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree. Have another sit down with her. I would suggest looking at the stems before she makes the bouquet so that you know everyone is on the same page. Explain to her that you didn't care for the other bouquet at all and that you would like your money back. The worst that could happen is that she says "no, no money back".
    Anniversary
  • RebeccaB88RebeccaB88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    That one variety of flower kinda looks like she stuck pieces of brain in there.

I'd ask for a refund or credit towards your wedding flowers, and an extended meeting to discuss your contract.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards