Flowers
Options

Branch CP

This is my first attempt at PIP, so not sure if it's going to work. I saw this at the florist today and I loved it. It's actually not real branches but a large iron frame which I thought looked pretty modern. I've google image searched to exhaustion, but can't find any similiar variations. Has anyone seen any CPs that look similiar?
Photobucket

Re: Branch CP

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeanna, I'm not sure what you are asking for. Did you want a website with metal branches like that, or some similar looks?

Here is a website that has metal trees & branches. I ordered one of them, and it's really nice & worth the money. However, I'm going with wood branches I got on sale at a Michael's that is closing:

www.shopwildthings.com

What you have posted is lovely, and I think it would be great.

Good luck.
  • Options
    jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I was unclear,similar looks-whether it be natural branches or otherwise. The look of the flowers covering branches.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    MidgetthMidgetth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out this webiste http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ It has a lto of sheap do it yourself things incuding these trees & showing you some pictures. I got a few thing off of here for CHEAP $6 tree like things with birds on it & they looked fabulous. This style with the tree is very common now. That's all I see in wholesaler catalogs & "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway?" Shouldn't be hard to find better pic of this if that's what you're asking for
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards