Flowers
Options

Sustainable, local, organic florist in Phila area

For anyone in the Philadelphia area looking for an INCREDIBLE florist who also uses all local, organic, sustainable flowers, check out Fleurish at http://www.fleurish-pa.com. They just did the flowers for my May 22 wedding, and I can't recommend them highly enough.  They're the only florist in the area fully committed to sustainable practices, and Jane is a wonderful person and a pleasure to work with, and her work is stunning.  I received compliments on the flowers all night - from my bouquet to the table centerpieces to the larger arrangements we had during the ceremony and then moved to our reception.  Jane was incredibly knowledgable, and committed to sustainable practices while also having a great aesthetic eye - we decided together on colors and what flowers would be in season in late May and what flowers I happen to like, and she merged all of these concerns seamlessly.  She visited our venue with me a few weeks before the wedding as we nailed down details of what would look great where, and she was very helpful in helping me figure out how to cut costs or re-use arrangements throughout the night (things used during the ceremony were moved to places at the reception, etc).  She's flexible, very willing to work with your budget, and full of great ideas. 
In short, Fleurish is amazing!  Meet with her and you'll be sold.

Re: Sustainable, local, organic florist in Phila area

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This should be posted on your local board as this is an international board.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards