Flowers

Peonies in July?

Hey ladies, I was wondering if anyone knew the average cost of an all peony bridal bouqet in mid-July. I think that is getting close to the end of their seasonal bloom. I'm not looking for any funky colors, I actually would like all white preferably. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Live long, laugh often, love much. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Peonies in July?

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should contact a local florist because prices vary from region to region.  Also, I believe peonies are past season in the summer.  For my wedding (the end of May) they were telling me that I was at the end of the season for that flower.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mbf25mbf25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I am a florist and I have never found Peonys in July. The season is getting longer and they start to become available in the fall through the spring. I have not even found them in Holland, where I sometime order out of season flowers. Garden roses are a good choice , they smell great are beautiful and romantic.
  • mapledonutsmapledonuts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted white peonies for my bridal bouquet in July and the two florists I met with both told me no. :( So they both showed me how they can create the same kind of look and feel. I was disappointed when they both said no, but I realized that its just probably impossible to get peonies in July and if somehow a florist can it is probably A LOT of money. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try this site in Alaska. They may cost a bit to ship but they overnight and you only get married once so go for itl
    peony@echolakefarm.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards