Flowers
Options

Flowers

I am trying to descide if I should use real or fake flowers and petals in the wedding and ceremony.  I don't want my flowers to wilt in the heat of my outdoor ceremony.  I need help will false flowers do?

Re: Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're doing petals on the ground (the aisle or such) I would use fake that looked real. To me, there's no sense in buying real ones that will get smashed under everyone's feet and bruise anyways. For he bouquets/centerpieces/etc I'm planning on that being one of my two splurges. But, if you're still not okay with that, I've seen some really nice and realistic looking silk flowers, so you could go with that...
  • Options
    AlbertsoncAlbertsonc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree. I am using fake flowers throughout my entire wedding in august cause i figured real flowers wouldnt last.  The real touch/Real feel flowers really do FEEL AND LOOK real! Ive found all my flowers at hobby lobby.  If you need more you can ask one of the check out people you would like to order a certain flower, and its free to place an order. Just takes a week to get them in. 
  • Options
    jrf320jrf320 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you ever thought about using Hydrangeas?  Right now, my crop in Colombia is producing some of the most beautiful Hydrangeas for your special occasion.

You now have access to the farm

jeff@hanyflowers.com

• Options
    edited December 2011
      Thank you for your advice!  I just don't see putting so much of my budget in flowers that will wilt and die, when I can use the extra money in something more important like the venue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards