Flowers

XP: how to "fluff" artificial flowers

I did a search & could not come up with what i was looking for, i also went back pages & could not find anything, sorry if this is a common question & i am using the wrong keywords. 

I just received my artificial flowers, of course they were packed as tight as can be in order to ship smallest box possible, which is fine, but i want to get started putting my bouquets together soon.

How do i "fluff" them in order to make them normal looking, they are pretty squished right now. They are roses if that makes a difference. Do i just hang them upside down or something? They are 12 per bunch. I can do it by hand but with 3 groups of 84 that will take a long time. 

Thanks for any advice. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: XP: how to "fluff" artificial flowers

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_xp-fluff-artificial-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:9962c328-ea68-42ac-96ff-bb6a3f388d7ePost:a02ab07f-b6d6-49bc-96c4-fd54a3c538a6">Re: XP: how to "fluff" artificial flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]then you have to get started... they wont unfluff on their own. 
    Posted by midgemoto[/QUOTE]

This.  The only way to fluff silk flowers is with you own two hands.  Hanging them upside down will only result in an unfluffed upside down rose.

• I guess that will have to be my options then. I thought maybe there was another way. THank god only 1 out of 3 packs is bad once i opened them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards