Flowers

Columbine Bouquets?

Columbines are one of my favorite flowers and I think they would be a perfect fit for the bouquets and/or centerpieces for our mountain wedding.  However, through looking online I cannot find any information or pictures on them.  Does anyone know if they are ever used for bouquets, and if so where I might find them?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Columbine Bouquets?

• flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    they are not widley grown for comercial use. You are getting maried the wrong time of the year to have them out of a garden....that is usueally the only way you will find them. Sometimes organic farms or wildflower farms will have them available. You might want to re think wanting to use them.
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance also loves columbines. We are getting married at the end of May in CO (Grand Junction). I think they might be blooming by then (May-July mostly), so we may or may not have a few around for him (he doesn't even know I've been thinking about it). We don't live in GJ, but his parents do and I think they grow some Columbines.
    The Columbines we grow at home we picked up from Lowes in the garden section--so you might try that or try calling a garden center like that and ask if they might have them for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards