Flowers
Options

Good Florist in Stow / Cuyahoga Falls Ohio?

My daughter is getting married in Stow Ohio October 2010.  I don't live in the area so I don't know where to go for flowers.  Any florist recommendations for the Stow, Cuyahoga Falls Ohio area?

Re: Good Florist in Stow / Cuyahoga Falls Ohio?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This board is international- I'd try reposting on the nearest local board

(In case you haven't seen those boards- they're over to the left of your screen, the tab that says "Local Wedding Boards", just scroll down to Ohio for the nearest one!)
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • Options
    flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    yes Frank Feysa AIFD  CFD. He does only weddings and events. Call 1-330-626-4644
    He is a member of the American Institute of Floral Designers and is one of the best wedding designer in the whole state of ohio.  He is the florist of choice for the Cleveland symphony and Case Western Reserve.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Post this on the Northeast Ohio board. The name of my florist is Nikki. You can email her at nikki at lifeaccessonline.com. I've found her to be less expensive than most.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello.
    What part of Ohio are you in?  I am in FIndlay/ Lima Area,and have  been in the business for many years and do sometime travel that way for my work, as I have family in the area and I also have many aquaintances there.  I  studied design and have worked out of shops for years, but now am free-lancing most of my work.  Graduate of OSU in design and horticulture as well.   if I can help out, let me know!  (rwolke@woh.rr.com )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards