Flowers

water vases

has anyone done the water vase with a flower in it for their centerpieces? im interested in this cause its UNIQUE just wondering if anyone has done this and has pictures // thoughts on this idea!! =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: water vases

• edited December 2011
      Do you mean the submerged flowers? I haven't done it (and won't be doing it), but you can google "submerged flowers centerpieces" and lots of pictures will come up.
  • edited December 2011
    Funny, I was just coming on here to ask a question about that. I put one together today and I like it. But the flowers have formed small tiny air bubbles ont hem and I am wondering how to get rid of them.

• MrsPnky2BMrsPnky2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    callalily07 - I can't say this is done, done and overdone and definitely wouldn't say passe. But then again I've only been looking at wedding ideas for the past 4 months.  It looks like you've been on here for a few years and had your day several years ago.  So what's the latest flower trend? What did you do?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I definitely don't think this is a 'passe' idea. They can be very beautiful and cost effective.

You don't have to go overboard and complicated on the centrepieces. You want them to compliment your day, not overshadow your day. Simplicity is wonderful and can keep you sane.

My finace and I are considering submerged Dendrobium Orchids in square glass vases that we have already bought. We also would add a floating candle as well as votives or tea lights surrounding the vase. Maybe even a mirrored tile for the vase to sit on.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards