Flowers
Options

thebridesbouquet.com?

Has anyone used this site or seen any reviews about it? I am looking at getting some flowers from there...thanks!

Re: thebridesbouquet.com?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered my bouquets from them 2 weeks ago.  I should be getting them on Monday.  I am so excited to see how they look.  They had awesome reviews on their website.  I sorry that I didin't read the wedsite and realize I could have had corsages made into wrist corsages for only a dollar more.  We are giving his adult daughters corsages, they would like wrist corsages so I will be making that part.  I will post when I get them.  if I can figure out how to post a picture I will.  I know I will be adding some additional bling to my bouquets as well as my daughters.  My manager is getting married the day before mothers days and is going to order from here as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my flowers today!  They are beautiful.  The bouquets are light and look just the the pictures. My only concern was that the box came and was not in good shape from UPS.  I was lucky that my FI works just up the street from my house and could keep a look out for the brown truck.  It also snowed today, I wouldn't have wanted this box left out too long in the weather. I would add a picture but can't figure it out or my computer won't allow it. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

This is my bouquet.

• Options
    edited December 2011

My daughters

It is letting my add them one at a time
  • Options
    edited December 2011

boutonnieres
  • Options
    edited December 2011

top of bouquet, these are very full.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

top of my daughters bouquet.

We aregoing to add some jewelry to the couquets and some additional ribbon to the handles.  I am very pleased with the quality of these. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also ordered corsages for FI daughters.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards