Flowers
Options

Anything but flowers!

I'm not a fan of flowers....you spend lots of money on them and they die. I, however, want something to carry when I walk down the aisle and would like something for my bridesmaids. Does anyone have any suggestions for something I could use besides flowers?
CafeMom Tickers

Re: Anything but flowers!

• Options
    twilight.rosetwilight.rose member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can really carry anything you'd like. Some options I've seen are lanterns, clutches, button bouquets, and wire bouquets (http://manolobrides.com/2009/04/02/lovehate-the-bride-on-a-wire-edition/).
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The last wedding I went to the bride carried a bouquet made of fabric flowers and the BM didn't carry anything.  The BM walk in with their hands folded together.  The bride said she got her bouquet from an Etsy seller (I'm not sure which one).
    This was her bouquet:
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    anglgrl718anglgrl718 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That bouquet is beautiful, but what is an Etsy seller? I'd like to look into having something like that, it's really pretty.

Also, the wire bouquet idea is intriguing too, thank you for the ideas! 
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Etsy is a website, where people sell mostly handmade items, of all sorts. It's a wonderful website!

I found these beautiful feathers in different colors at Hobby Lobby. They are fairly good sized, and soft and very feminine. I wanted to carry just one of them, no flowers or anything but somehow got talked into, instead, carrying a feather in my bouquet. Maybe you could do a feather?
    Amanda and Eric Gettin' married 10/10/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards