Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

flower prices

Can I ask is there an average flower price or how much are yall paying and what are you receiving?

Re: flower prices

• Options
    bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm paying $400

I am getting:  (ps - my mom's favorite flower where carnations, so thats what we went with)

Bride's Bouquet- 2 dozen white carnations wrapped in white satin ribbon $75.00 

Toss Bouquet- White and red carnations wrapped in black satin ribbon $0.00 

5 Bridesmaid’s bouquets- A dozen deep red carnations wrapped in black satin ribbon $175.00 

2 Jr. Bridesmaid’s – Six deep red carnations wrapped in black satin ribbon $15.00 

7 corsages- Two deep red carnations with accent greenery and ribbon $70.00 

Groom- White carnation with greenery accents wrapped natural $5.00 

5 Groomsmen boutonnieres- Red carnation with greenery accents wrapped natural $25.00 

6 boutonnieres- Red carnation with greenery accents wrapped natural $30.00
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used all roses and got 3 bouquets, 2 nosegays, 9 bouts, 2 corsages, cake flowers, a guestbook table vase with roses, buffet arrangement, 1 head table centerpiece and 12 table centerpieces for a little over $2K.

Most budget calculators tell you to average around 10% of your overall wedding budget for flowers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using tulips, peonies, orchid and ranaculus.  I am paying 1,100 with delivery included and getting the following:

1 bridal bouquet
    1 bridesmaid bouquet
    Toss bouquet (not using)
    15 centerpieces varying short and tall (tall has orchid and short have tulips)
    Sweethear table flowers (peonies)
    5 pomander balls
    6 bouts
    4 corsages
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our total price is $2,600.  We are getting a bridal bouquet, tossing bouquet, 6 BM bouquet, FG bouquet, 13 boutonnieres, 2 altar arrangements, buffet table arrangement, 13 centerpieces, cake flowers, and additional ceremony flowers that will be along the window ceils in the chapel.  The bouquets with be roses, orchids, dahlias and calla lilies.  Centerpieces and other arrangements will have those flowers plus a few others.

We are using Kristi with BowKay Designs in Colleyville.  She is very helpful and has great ideas!

I had a consultation with Difiori and she wanted to charge me more than the price I am paying, plus $900 dollars for delivery.  YES I said 900!!  No thank you.  Plus, she wasn't very friendly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bobbileigh, who are you using?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out the rainflorist, her name is Kate and she's out of McKinney. She works out of her house so she doesn't have to charge as much as regular florist do, I'm having her do everything, ceremony, bouquetts, ushers, centerpieces, the aisle... you name it all for under a 1,000, with roses, greenery, peonis, hydrangea, ect... and a few tall branch centerpieces also.

rainfloristdesigns.com

Hope this helps,
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kristen with Lily pad flowers she has been great to work with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards