Flowers
Options

Add another color to my bouquet?

So my colors are turqouise and silver. Obviously there are no turqouise flowers, but we have found a dye that matches almost exactly so we are dying gerbera daisies turqouise and having my 3 bridesmaids carry white and turqouise gerbera daisies. I was thinking abotu carrying white roses with turqouise daisies becaue I do not want an all white bouquet. I don't know if I like this, though. I was thinking about maybe carrying turqouise and orange daisies instead and then maybe adding a ribbon of orange on the girls' bouquet stems. What do you think? This will be the only orange part of the wedding, but orange is my favorite color and blue is FI's so it wouldn't be that weird I don't think.
Anniversary

Re: Add another color to my bouquet?

• Options
    tovlehrertovlehrer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think that is an awesome idea.  it adds a dash of another color without going overboard.  i would even say you could maybe have the orange in your bouquet alone (not in the bridesmaids at all) and then only on your hubby-to-be's boutonniere (not for any of the groomsmen).  what a fabulous way to have just the two of you stand out, but together!
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just my opinion & preferance, but I love all white bouquets with a minimal splash of color for the bride. Maybe find the jewels that are placed in bouquets in blue & orange, use all white flowers, and mix very thin organza ribbons in pale blue & orange for wrapping the bouquet. Died flowers, just my opinion, often look fakey and stick out like a sore thumb in bridal bouquets.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards