Flowers
Options

Flower girls

Hi all! I am having my ceremony outside on a golf course. My colors are black and white. My bridesmaids are wearing black and the flower girls are in white dresses with black sashes. I have a tiny bit of turquoise in the wedding but not alot. What color of flowers should the flower girls throw down the isle?

Re: Flower girls

• Options
    White.

But may I suggest that you have them just carry pomandor balls instead of throwing petals.  Since your ceremony will be outside them throwing petals in possible winding conditions could just result in half your guests being covered in petals rather then your aisle.

• Options
    Great idea thank you :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_flower-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:c35d7d7e-58ba-4c60-96c5-da8ea8973cb6Post:f0a7d6e1-fa8a-404c-b717-38148c6b1c95">Re: Flower girls</a>:
    [QUOTE]White. But may I suggest that you have them just carry pomandor balls instead of throwing petals.  Since your ceremony will be outside them throwing petals in possible winding conditions could just result in half your guests being covered in petals rather then your aisle.
    Posted by Maggie0829[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I agree with no petals.  My wedding planner charged me extra for cleaning them up aferwards.  Also, my flower girls carried silk pomanders.  They were less expensive $20 each and I was able to havethem made in the turquoise color.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards