Flowers
Options

Ordering from Sam's club online

I just recently recieveda estimate from a local florist and the price was a little out of my budget. I am a DIY bride and would have no problem creating my own flower arrangements but I am a little worried about ordering flowers oline. I know that I could use silk flowers but if I can find a good enough price for real flowers thats really want I would like to have. 

Has anyone ordered flowers in bulk from Sam's club before???? All of there reviews seem great!!!!  

TIA

Re: Ordering from Sam's club online

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just ordered my flowers from sams online. It was a painless procedure and i am having them delivered 2 days before my wedding. I ordered 40 hydrangea bunches, 125 yellow roses, and 100 purple tulips fo r $315 including shipping...what a steal!
  • Options
    Chasity17Chasity17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just placed my order like 30 minutes ago! I was leary, but for the price (and the reviews) you just can't beat it! I got 80 hot pink gerbera daisy's for $65 (including tax and shipping!)
  • Options
    FMrsYoungFMrsYoung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome !!!!!!!  Thanks Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    XXNICOLEXXNICOLE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i purchased calla lillys from costco in the past and they were beautiful! long stems and directions for use.  Only thing was they were still pretty closed, I wish i had tehm delievered a day earlier.  I'd call and talk to the floral department ahead of time. but its a great money saving idea
  • Options
    MidgetthMidgetth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would aslo reccomend to you checking to see if in your area if there is a florist wholesaler. I have a couple around me & they open to the public 2 times a week early in the morning. Just a thought ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also thinking from ordering from Sams Club or Coastco for my flowers too.. Thanks ladies for the info!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    XXNICOLE, how many days in advance did you have your callas delivered to you? I am thinking of ordering callas from costco as well :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards