Flowers
Options

Flowers for Yellow Bridesmaids Dresses?

hey girls- I'm having trouble picking out flower colors for the wedding. My wedding colors are light yellow and white. My dress is ivory. The bridesmaids are banana yellow. I like the Idea of white hydrangea yellow orchids or yellow roses. Just wanted to see you ideas and thoughts for a yellow and white wedding! I'm all over the place with the flowers!

Thanks!

Re: Flowers for Yellow Bridesmaids Dresses?

• Options
    Monia2710Monia2710 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think white flowers for the girls and a mix of white & yellow for you would look really cute. Also, orange or light green flowers would look good. Found this pic of white flowers.....

Image Detail

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A girl on my local did a mixture of white and pale peach roses and it was really pretty.
  • Options
    Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The last yellow wedding I went to, the bride used a mix of daisies and black eyed susans....of course her name was Susan. 
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the picture Monia posted. It's very pretty and ties in all the colors together.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE daisies...the look happy to me!
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would go with assorted white flowers with some greenery for the MOH and BM's and a mix of yellow and white for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

this is a "creme de la creme "rose,  smells like lemon and soo soo beautiful.  Mix this with some ivory  blooms and mini green hydrangea and You got it going... LOVE your yellow.. so fun and different... a teeny touch of light blue could be fun too and then go with navy suits for the Guys and that could work too... 
  • Options
    kipnuskipnus member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I would also vote for daisies--they look so good with yellow! They are very fun and happy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards