Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Monday Fitness!

2»

Re: Monday Fitness!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend wasn't so hot in the life change...I didn't go to the gym at all but FI and I went out ATV riding yesterday and that is a work out in itself...

With working out and eating smaller portions I still eat pretty much anything I want with a focus on more protien, less carbs and more veggies. 

Back on the regular gym schedule this week!
    My Bio(Updated 4/29/2011) Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Leslie -- I did the same double take! I love the pic! It's good to see your face!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_monday-fitness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:53ad36b2-ca50-4f7a-b3d8-8c61dd2e50daPost:37aad69f-4527-4c44-99c2-61e8b10bed61">Re: Monday Fitness!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Monday Fitness! : Yeah, I was speaking more along the lines of food, although alcohol probably falls along the same lines for a lot of people.
    Posted by mrsamandamiller[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Yep, DH couldn't ever cut out beer/alcohol in order to lose weight. Not worth the sacrifice to him. I completely respect that. That's just my DH. </div><div>
    </div><div>Wait, that makes him sound like an alcoholic. Hahah. 

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards