Flowers

How much is too much

I am stuck between two florists.  One was very organized sent me an invoice with everything broken down and seemed actually excited about the wedding. Yet, she was pretty pricey.  This lady also only does wedding so I know all her focus is on weddings.  The other florist was cheaper but she seemed disorganized, and I had to write down everything. Now I can't decipher what we actually are getting lol.  While her prices were cheaper, they seemed not all together and as organized.  So my question is which florist would be better.  I feel like I would be better off going with someone organized even if she was more pricey.  I don't wanna stress that day.

image213 Invited
image150 Wouldn't Miss it for the World image39 Will Celebrate From Afar
RSVP Date: July 20, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: How much is too much

• go with the one you feel a better connection with even if it costs more.  I am willing to bet you would be very unhappy  with the flowers from the other florist.....sometimes it is "you get what you pay for.....knowledge can be a huge factor in determining the cost .....and that my dear is what you are aying for.
  • ditto, it sounds like you have a better realationship with the first florist, even if it's more.  You shouldn't have to worry about any details the day of with someone more organized!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards