Flowers
Options

Pink & Brown summer wedding

The colors for my July wedding are pink and brown. I'm looking for ideas for the bouquets. What kinds of flowers and what colors should I go with?

Re: Pink & Brown summer wedding

• Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Pink, ivory, and green.  If the BM dresses are also pink, go with a lighter or darker shade of pink than the dresses.

• Options
    Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are many dark brown seed pods available to get a touch of brown into a pink bouquet
  • Options
    flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    just because the colors are pink and brown it doesn't mean you have to hhave browm in the bokays. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If the BM dresses are pink, I think I would lean more towards having white/ivory flowers with accents of pink, so that there is still some contrast between the dress and the bouquets. If you are having brown dresses, then any shade(s) of pink would look lovely against them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look at fern curls for a brown accent.
  • Options
    LizandDinoLizandDino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is in July and my colors are brown and champagne. Im doing a bright mix for my flowers, like greens, yellows, oranges and purples. Try mixing it up. It will pop off the brown and look so nice in the pictures! With brown (and yes, even pink) you can go with cool colors for your flowers or warm colors. Add in some white or greens and your good to go. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards