Flowers
Options

NEED FLOWER IDEAS TO GO WITH HORIZON FROM DAVID'S BRIDAL!!!

I'm having my wedding in June and I'm getting my bridesmaid dress from David's Bridal in the color, Horzon. Does anyone have any ideas or pictures of a colors/flowers that would look good with it? Thanks!

Re: NEED FLOWER IDEAS TO GO WITH HORIZON FROM DAVID'S BRIDAL!!!

• Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Almost any color alone, or combinations of colors will go well and really "pop" against that vivid blue.  Do you have another accent color in mind?

Yellows and oranges are complimentary, but also other combinations like reds, pinks, purples, or lighter blues.  Or you can go simple with all white, or a combination of white and bright green.

Or you could just do a mix of bright spring colors, like yellow, orange, bright coral, hot pink, watermelon, purple, lavender, pinks, white, and bright green. 

• Options
    Erika LimpinErika Limpin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our bridesmaids are wearing royal blue and they're bouquets are orange.  I love the way reds, oranges, etc look w/ blue.  Also, I make origami rose bouquets that are simply stunning!  I have yet to post images, but if you'd like to shoot me an email at limpin.oliver@yahoo.com, I'd love to trade ideas and share them :)

Erika
  • Options
    JCM10JCM10 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend get married this past june and she used Horizon too. Her flowers were white, royal blue (matched the horizon), orange and yellow. I was hesitant when I heard about it beforehand, but including enough white and blue in the bouquet made the brighter colors look great! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards