Flowers

wholesale flowers

I got married years ago and used an online wholesale florists for my reception flower arrangements. I no longer have that information, but they were really great to work with and the quality was phenomenal.  I saved a ton of money making my own arrangements.  I want to purchase more wholesale flowers for another event and wanted to know if any of you ladies have any online wholesalers that you've used that you've been happy with.

TIA
"he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval

Re: wholesale flowers

• i ordered from Costco bulk flowers.  I was very happy with the quality and service.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I know some of the wholesaler florist if you are interested message me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_wholesale-flowers-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:e0050107-2225-45a8-8194-06c1bdd967c9Post:e808b833-1b8e-41e4-ac3d-67d0d5ceefee">Re: wholesale flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]i ordered from Costco bulk flowers.  I was very happy with the quality and service.
    Posted by kdjj[/QUOTE]

I want to do this as well. Can you give me more info? How much in advance did you order and how was the pricing? I know someone who used to be a florist and said she will make my bouquets for me but I need to order the flowers.
    Thanks!
  • Wholesale flowers are TOTALLY the way to go!  It's even better when you go one step further, doing it yourself as opposed to having a professional overcharge you for it.  If you go with www.wholesaleflowersovernight.com, they have a wide selection to choose from, almost any color to work with, AND they have video tutorials for proper cutting, floral arrangements, and such.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards