Flowers
Options

corsages

Should my great grandmother get a corsage too? How about my fiance's dad's girlfriend?  should grandfather's get boutonnieres too?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: corsages

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes for granny getting a corsage. Yes for grandfather's getting bouts. FFIL's gf? I wouldn't unless they are really close to being married or something. If she has been around awhile and looks to be sticking around maybe. Ask FI how he feels about it. Is there bad blood surrounding a divorce, this new gf, and Fi's mom? It might be wiser to leave her out if so.

EDIT: In my wedding - the dads and moms are getting colored bouts or mini mom bouquets. The grandmothers are getting fancy, white wrist corsages. If we had grandfathers, they would get smaller white bouts.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yes, I'd do bouts and corsages for all the parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents.  How special that the great-GPs are still around and will be attending!

If the FOG's GF is long term, then I"d give her one too, but if it's just a date, then not necessary.

• Options
    edited December 2011

thanks for the advice.  as for the dad's gf they have been dating for at least five years so i probably should get her one too. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards