Flowers
Options

Sunflowers

For our wedding we want red and gold colors, but gold colors are hard to come by, and orange flowers are too orange, so we've decided that we like sunflowers. BUt I cant figure out what red flowers would look great with sunflowers. Any suggestions?

Re: Sunflowers

• Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This has Dahlias, Gerber Daisies, and Zinnas (all of which can come in red). They go along great with sunflowers.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also seen red sunflowers (kind of a rusty or orange/red).  Red mums, roses, spray roses, carnations, or gerbers would look nice.  I think zinnias and asters come in shades of red or red/orange also.  Or just use assorted small filler flowers, with red hypericum berries.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They have a sunflower that has red in it... Just a FYI on sunflowers some seasons they bloom really well and others they dont bloom to great so just watch out for that.... Those are my fav. flowers and when I was told that I decided to go with a safer choice
    RSVP: AUGUST 18,2010 image 256 Are Invited image 191 Are ready to Party!
    image 65 Will be missing out image 0 Where Are you? We can't wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards