Flowers

Fiftyflowers.com

Hey knotties - just wanted to give you all feedback on my wedding flowers! I got married in So Cal February 6th and had all of my flowers come in from FiftyFlowers.com - they were PERFECT! I got ranunculus, roses, carnations, poms, curly willow, calla lilies etc They came in on time, they were packaged nicely, they were all in great condition and the color and quality exceeded my expectations. THEY WERE GORGEOUS! I really encourage you all to DIY your flowers! It was so easy, saves tons of money...with all my bridesmaids and my boss helping me out we got everything done in less than 4 hours. I give FiftyFlowers 2 thumbs up for sure.

Re: Fiftyflowers.com

• edited December 2011
    that is great!  thanks for posting the pictures!  they turned out beautiful!
  • CJandMLCJandML member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love those flowers :) Great job!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm considering doing my own flowers. Did you make the flower arrangements the day of? Or any tips and tricks, just don't want to go crazy day of wedding.
  • mahnkencmahnkenc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did them the day before - we just all got together in the morning and it took about 4 hours total - we did.... all of the bridal party (6 attendants for each of us) mini bouquets for moms and grandmas, 8 pew hangings, 6 alter arrangements. My tips would be to just have fun with it! Its not stressful unless you let it be but you also have to stay organized. Make sure your flowers are delivered a day before you plan to arrange them so you can ensure that they drink water and open up(they advised me of this when I ordered). And Have a list of exactly what you need to make and what you want in each bouquet and then just execute! It was really not that hard at all... and it was fun! Also takes your mind off of any nerves you may have :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the great website!! 
  • kelle017kelle017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking about using fiftyflowers, but with the wedding in the box kits.  I've heard good things, but seeing the quality of flowers used is nice.  Thanks for sharing, they are beautiful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • pengy_wipengy_wi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the feedback, they have great selection so I was condiering them too. My floral quote came in at $1800 so it's time to DIY!
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • mahnkencmahnkenc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes I sure saved a TON of money doing it myself! Glad I could help all you ladies out!
  • edited December 2011
     I was wondering where you stored your flowers overnight? I am considering doing DIY centerpieces and am not sure yet where I would keep them as I would be making them the day before as well.
    * Marrying My Highschool Sweetheart * Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 215 Invited
    image 148 are ready to party! image 12 have better things to do image55 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: April 25
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards