Flowers

How much do you think this is going to cost.

I want this with green roses, I could do with out the calla's I love them but I'm on a budget, but i've decided I want this.  Anyone price things out where they could give me an idea?

I decided this is what i want for my BM's.  I'd go w/a different color hydrangea (green) if less expensive.

The bottom ones are fake.  I'm not 100% opposed to fake flowers, but kind of want real. 

I want the guys with green roses simple and I have no ideas about corsages.

Also Corsage wise who all gets one?  I was thinking Both our Mom's, all 4 of our grandma's.  ALSO what about Bout's?  Ushers, Grandfathers, Dad's and then the 2 jr groomsmen, and the 3-4 GM's? and then him of course.  too many?  Forgetting anyone?

Re: How much do you think this is going to cost.

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try posting this on your local board.  Flower costs vary by region.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    wholesale roses in bulk will generally cost about $2 each plus shipping... Nice silks will be more ...
    Those roses are called "green Tea"  they take a week or so to open so order them in about a week before the wedding to get them to open up.  

Wholesale callas will run about $5 each is small quanitites sometimes less... Hydrangea about $4 each and the "mini green" type would work nicely for you... 

The pink roses are probbly " candy bianca"  or 'anna"  or "sweet Akito.

FI would sy 7 green roses and 2 mini green hydrangeas for the attendants and about 20 pink roses and 10 calla lilies for the bride... 

Those in the photo are actually asiatic lilies... but callas would be much nicer looking and easier to work with... 

And... You can Totally do them yourself... easy beans... 
    order some "israel ruskus for greens to help cover the stems and last well... 

go girl!
  • flower_divaflower_diva member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    beg to differ....the lilies are orientals....have more curve to the petal and long and leggier petal ..probably not a good idea to use if you have not worked with them before.
  • NicnJen01NicnJen01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just want green roses, I think the BP ones would be easy but mine... IDK.  perhaps I make some order mine?  I've even thought of silk to save a bit if possible. 

i appreciate the insight though ladies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards