Flowers

Garden on the Square in Savannah, GA is where you need to get your wedding flowers!

When my daughter and fiancee decided on a "historic" Savannah wedding, I was thrilled yet wary,  they wanted a small personal family wedding but they wanted "Purple" flowers !I contacted Julie Driscoll at "Garden on the square" via e-mail and when I told her where the location of the ceremony and reception were to be held, she did it all! Julie sent me pictures of how they decorated the chapel and then how to use the wedding flowers for the reception(various , options), although I had NEVER been to Savannah, after viewing Julie's pictures, I felt , that this business would have our best interests at heart. I LOVED  their designs and their flowers were so Fresh and the arrangements were so very Neat and personal, I just can't say enough, Julie and her team are exceptional and I can't PRAISE them enough, they go above and beyond your expectations! Garden on the Square, with Julie and her design team  made my daughters wedding!!!!!!!!!!! Garden on the Square and Julie is the only place to go!  Christine delaCruz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards