Flowers
Options

Corsage Advice

I plan on doing wrist corsages for my FMIL, Mom, and Grandma....Do I get the corsages to match each of the women's dresses or flowers that go with our colors?

Our colors are rose pink and peach.  My FMIL is wearing Navy Blue and my mom is wearing eggplant purple and grandma I havent spoken to her yet about hers.  The guys are in a tan tux with pink vests and tie and I am wearing white!

I think I am going to do white boutineers for all the guys besides the jr groomsmen.  Should I do white corsages to keep it simple?

Also...I am using silk flowers for all my flowers (reception and bouquets), should I go with silk bouts and silk corsages?  My friend just got married and had real ones and by the ceremony the bouts were wilting on the guys and it kind of bugged me!

Re: Corsage Advice

• Options
    I would ask those individuals what they would like.  If they do not care I think your best option would be to do all white corsages because they will go with anything.

I think you should stick with all silk if that is what you and your BMs will be caring.  I am not sure about other people but I can definitely tell when some flowers are real and others are silk and mixing them is just weird to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards