Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

B&M Monday

I hate that I am at work today...I know a butt load of people who are off today! But Im not sure why you would need the day off two days after Christmas.....  :/

but I will use any excuse if I could haha :)

Re: B&M Monday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Chelsea, me too.  I used too much vacation for the wedding... although its so quiet in here I could hear a pin drop... don't think I'll be too busy.

We get a 4 day weekend (Fri and Mon are holidays) next weekend, so I'm counting the days!!
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:562e90e5-10dc-4b82-940d-832d7bbb6c05Post:12b294b0-8d93-4db5-a41a-2ce57e531e65">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chelsea, me too.  I used too much vacation for the wedding... although its so quiet in here I could hear a pin drop... don't think I'll be too busy. <strong>We get a 4 day weekend (Fri and Mon are holidays) next weekend, so I'm counting the days!!
    </strong>Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

<------ JEALOUS!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now I remember why I don't go into the break room.  People steal my coffee and I have to chit chat with people I can't stand.  I spent $2.50 on pop tarts from the vending machine.  The first package was already opened.  The second package was fine but when I took the stupid things out of the toaster, one fell on the floor because I was trying hard to ignore the woman going on and on about how bad she thinks her Christmas was.  Sorry you didn't get those diamonds ear rings.  Maybe your husband was saving the money to pay off the new car you just bought. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been here for an hour and 15 minutes and I'm already bored to death.  

It's going to be a very long 4 days.
  • Options
    cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:562e90e5-10dc-4b82-940d-832d7bbb6c05Post:1b3ffb9b-6166-4b45-8f85-a4d4aaaa0342">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been here for an hour and 15 minutes and I'm already bored to death.   It's going to be a very long 4 days.
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

This board is sooooo slow.....I think you and I are the only ones working today :/
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

6:30 came too soon this morning!! I can't seem to get motivated, which is unfortunate since I have more than enough work to do. YAY for a four day week, though! I need a day to sleep in since I didn't get one this past weekend.

Crystal, If I hear anyone complain today about the crap Christmas they had (like you overheard), I'm going to donkey punch them. Surrriously.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am pissy that Wendi and I got up to workout this morning only to find that my apt complex had the door deadbolt locked so we couldnt get in!

I am very jealous Tiffany, I am trying to save all my vacation for the wedding and so I have no time off till April since the holidays are on Sat and I am already off that day.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bobbileigh -  Oh dang  that is a double B&M!!    I'd be SO pissed if I got up early to work out, but couldn't.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:562e90e5-10dc-4b82-940d-832d7bbb6c05Post:ae1aef3d-4a02-47f7-bfdc-eee5de74c219">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am pissy that Wendi and I got up to workout this morning only to find that my apt complex had the door deadbolt locked so we couldnt get in!
    Posted by bobbileighb[/QUOTE]

Yes! Did you call them?

I decided at 830am that I have 6 sick days to use, so I did. My B&M is that I really think I'm getting a headache now.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hate that I am working today.  But it is so quiet in the office today.
    My Bio(Updated 4/29/2011) Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did call them and she was like oo that is not good I wonder how that happened.  She said she would go unlock it but I think its funny they dont seem to have any idea how it could have happened.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm off today but I have to work everyday this week except Sat!! Whoohooo! Can't wait! Gonna watch some college football  (ok the Ticket CIty Bowl) and take down Christmas stuff :( (which is my B&M cus it's a pain).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:562e90e5-10dc-4b82-940d-832d7bbb6c05Post:8dc78ae5-78cd-413b-ad02-4ba8034ab3e0">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm off today but I have to work everyday this week except Sat!! Whoohooo! Can't wait! Gonna watch some college football  (ok the <strong>Ticket CIty Bowl)</strong> and take down Christmas stuff :( (which is my B&M cus it's a pain).
    Posted by meghanttu08[/QUOTE]

I'll be watching the Rose Bowl, woohoo!!!
  • Options
    carmen9311carmen9311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    last night my FMIL finally sent me an updated list of FI's guest list with addresses, which i've been asking for for about 3 months. i've sent her an updated version AND him an updated version and she filled in the oldest one. now i have to go through and try to figure out if i can merge the two (which i don't think is possible... this is not SPSS...) or i have to sit and stare at the two to fill in the blanks. i'm glad she gave me the list, just frustrated i have the spend the time to fix it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I'm not happy about being at work today either.  I was protesting coming in, so I slept late and didn't get in until 9:30.  The 28 degrees outside did not help the situation either.

Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also at work today. And my family is in from out of town. I wish I was playing with my niece and nephew instead of BORED here at work... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bobbiliegh - did y'all end up working out??
    This is the last day before my trip and I guess I found all your co-workers.. they are in my clinic! We are busy today!

My B&M is I found out FILs guest list is now ballooned to 300+ guests!! I don't think FI dared to tell me the exact figure so I assume the high end of 300... I don't mind too much because they decided to pay for their guest.. WHOOO HOOO, but man I have to order more invites and favors....... and.....
  • Options
    msealemseale member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Carmen and Deepthi - Sorry about the IL's guest lists.  It was such a pain for me to get stuff from mine too.  I'm cringing right now thinking about it.  Good luck.
    Our last sunset in Hawaii...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Michelle & Michael
    Married - August '10
    TTC - Since September 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.  And I don't want to be.  And I"m the only one here.  And yes, I realize you are not supposed to start a sentence with "and".  And I don't care.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:562e90e5-10dc-4b82-940d-832d7bbb6c05Post:6999ad4f-2bd4-46ce-a02d-0c9d54f1bb64">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bobbiliegh - did y'all end up working out??
    Posted by DFWIndian[/QUOTE]

No we didn't get to :(
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:562e90e5-10dc-4b82-940d-832d7bbb6c05Post:e426daee-52bf-4145-a3dd-8066331853b4">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm here.  And I don't want to be.  And I"m the only one here.  And yes, I realize you are not supposed to start a sentence with "and".  And I don't care.  :)
    Posted by serlace[/QUOTE]

:) I do this often when speaking aloud; in writing speak it would be capitalized and italicized. Almost the way you would imagine Ace Ventura to say it :)

I will additionallly B&M that I can't see any pictures today on my computer screen, just little red exes. My, my how you all have changed! HA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are all here in the office because this is the worst time of year for us.  We have a 4 day work week but we have to cram 8 days of work into the 4 days before the end of the year.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:562e90e5-10dc-4b82-940d-832d7bbb6c05Post:ce0f1b83-37b9-4b26-a6fb-e42d9828e861">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: B&M Monday : I'll be watching the Rose Bowl, woohoo!!!
    Posted by Tiffany618[/QUOTE]

We will prob watch that too! I hope TCU wins!!!!!
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm on vacation this week, but not by choice. Since I'm an hourly worker and I was off nearly three weeks for the HM, I was planning on working because I could really use the money. But the library (actually, I think the whole campus) is closed, so I have no choice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards