Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Bands in NYC - References? Experience? Star Talent / All Stars Band?

Went to a friends fantastic wedding at NY Yacht Club last december and they used the All Stars Dance Band from a company, Star Talent Inc.

We absolutely loved them. They played fantastic Top 40 and had really great singers that did Jay-Z and lots of rock too.  My fiance wanted me to post to see if anyone has had any other experience with them or this company...he's an attorney so he likes to check everything out.  We met with their agent and everything seems great. Any Feedback ?

Re: Bands in NYC - References? Experience? Star Talent / All Stars Band?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try your local board.... this is a national one.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    jcreitmanjcreitman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Beth,

Did you end up booking the All Stars Band?  We just met with Star Talent last night and really liked them and are seriously thinking about booking them.  Any feedback you've found out or have yourself would be really helpful to hear!

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi There!
    I am considering booking the All Star Band or Twilight from Star Talent Inc and am also considering the Next Faze from Faze 4.  I found Star Talent online - I don't know anyone who has booked them - and I see some of you considered them. Did you go with them?  Were you pleased with how the music turned out?  What kind of music did they mostly play at your reception?  Any additional insight you can provide would be appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Melanie
  • Options
    Hi Melanie and ladies,

I'm also considering hiring the All Stars Dance Band but am unsure since they don't do showings! How were your experiences with them? Specifically what do they do really well and anything bad?

Melanie, who did you end up choosing?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards