Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

B&M Monday

2»

Re: B&M Monday

• edited December 2011
    Nap time would be awesome right about now!
  • edited December 2011
    I don't want to call all the people who haven't RSVP'd yet. :-( The RSVP by date is tomorrow so we will be calling this upcoming weekend.  I am just hoping a few more RSVPs roll in by the end of the week so I don't have to call them.
  • edited December 2011
    I hate people that biotch about things that they can easily fix. 

And drivers in the country. There is one lane, learn the code of the road if you are going to drive 55 in a 70 and get OVER. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • 1fwdarlin1fwdarlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I decided to clean my car this morning and halfway thru it became sick and had to run upstairs. Also I had to go get new tires because it was pointed out to me they are practically ripping apart (unexpected loss of money). It took over 3 hours for them to put on 2 tires. Why? Race crews so 4 in under a minute I think (not that i've ever watched racing). Cost $335 with a $15 coupon. Tears.
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bm-monday-37?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:568e2974-e063-4a6a-9e5b-8c543099b19cPost:84ad3f93-f61d-4624-8cb9-791bb57dd10a">Re: B&M Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hate people that biotch about things that they can easily fix.  
    Posted by brooke.anne[/QUOTE]

<div>x100</div>
  • btweety04btweety04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today sucked just because it was Monday. I am so tired of being stuck in one part of the lab at work. The work has gotten boring, so I am really hoping for a change up soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards