July 2012 Weddings
Options

Invitations...

Our invitations are almost done.  We addressed most of FI's family's invitations last night.  I addresses the ones for my family a few days ago.  We still have a few that we need to verify the addresses with his mom before we address them.  I am so excited that this is almost done. We are mailing them out on Monday.
Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Invitations...

• Options
    Awesome.  We're sending ours out on Monday as well.  I can't wait to start getting RSVPs back in the mail.
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    Yay! I can't wait to mail my invites.
  • Options

Feels so awesome when you get them done. I was able to cut off about 10 guests from my fiance's side because he couldn't get addresses and neither could I and so he was like just cut them. It's a lot of fun mail box stalking too. I sent mine out 2 and a half weeks ago and I've gotten at least 2 on average every day, but the days without any are bummers. LOL. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • Options
    We brought ours to the post office today - such a great feeling - can't wait until the response cards start coming!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I still have to put the stamps on the response cards, but that won't take long at all.  I can't wait until FI starts bringing them back from the post office. 
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yay! That's awesome we are a bit behind on this unfortunately.  We are getting our envelopes addressed shortly, because we had to wait for new ones to be printed with our new house's address on them!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards