Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

just found a great song!

I've never heard this song before, but it is super sweet and it made me tear up! Ben Harpers - Forever Check out the lyrics to it as you listen to it! (I've included them below) We will definately have it played at some point during our reception. Not talkin' 'bout a year, no not three or four. I don't want that kind of forever in my life anymore. Forever always seems to be around when it begins but forever never seems to be around when it ends. So give me your forever. Please your forever. Not a day less will do from you. From You. People spend so much time, every single day, runnin' 'round all over town, givin' their forever away. But no not me. I won't let my forever roam and now I hope I can find my forever a home. So give me your forever. Please your forever. Not a day less will do from you. From you Like a handless clock with numbers an infinite of time. No not the forever found only in the mind. Forever always seems to be around when things begin but forever never seems to be around when things end. So give me your forever. Please your forever. Not a day less will do from you.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: just found a great song!

• Options
    roselyn81roselyn81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOOOOOOVE this song and can't believe I hadn't thought of it! :) Go for it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used a Ben Harper song as the bride's processional and it was a big hit. I love Ben Harper and I think this is a wonderful first dance song :).
  • Options
    missyisheremissyishere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That song seems so perfect for you two.  I'm so glad to see you're both so happy together!  We have a Stevie Wonder song that's been our song since we started really falling in love...it's call "For Once in My Life"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards