Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Good Country Song

Keith Urban "Only you can love me this way"Very soft song..enjoyWell, I know there’s a reason And I know there’s a rhyme We were meant to be together That’s why We can roll with the punches We can stroll hand in hand And when I say it’s forever You understand That you’re always in my heart You’re always on my mind And when it all becomes too much You’re never far behind And there’s no one that comes close to you Could ever take your place ‘Cause only you can love me this way I could’ve turned a different corner I could’ve gone another place But I’d a-never had this feeling That I feel today Yeah And you’re always in my heart You’re always on my mind When it all becomes too much You’re never far behind And there’s no one that comes close to you Could ever take your place ‘Cause only can love me this way Ooooohh… Na na, somebody love you And you’re always in my heart You’re always on my mind And when it all becomes too much You’re never far behind And there’s no one that comes close to you Could ever take your place ‘Cause only you can love me this way Only you can love me this way

Re: Good Country Song

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards