Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Bridal processional/BP processional HELP

This has become a big PITA for me!!!  Please help with your suggestions!  I don't care if it's traditional or modern....but I'l leaning towards at least instrumental versions of songs.  I do like a few Canon in D for my BP, but can't seem to find a Bridal chorus that I can fall in love with.  I'm open to any songs.....we're very relaxed, but want it to be beautiful.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridal processional/BP processional HELP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My bridal party and I are walking down to "Only Time" by Enya. It will be instrumental and my grandfather, cousin, and uncle are playing their instruments for it. It is such a beautiful song!

My best friend had her bridal party walk down to "Collide" by Howie Day and she walked down to "Crazier" by Taylor Swift. Both had someone singing them though.
    They both are beautiful and cute songs.

I hope this helps you out.
  • Options
    pandasquishypandasquishy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you heard Trumpet Voluntary?
    imageimage
    Follow my book blog: Panda Reads
    Follow me on Goodreads: my read shelf:
    Sandra's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    MeshuggahpieMeshuggahpie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    still haven't decided on this either, but i was thinking for the bridal processional to either do foo fighters "everlong (acoustic" or jason mraz "i'm yours". 
  • Options
    cukimerrydollcukimerrydoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're stuck between "Valse Romantique" and "Reverie" by Debussy for the WP processional (they are both lovely), so I'll probably have Larry pick (he's my pianist).

For me, I'm doing "Le Cygne" ("The Swan" in English) by Saint-Saens - it'll have piano and flute.
  • Options
    timark99timark99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Oneil Brothers instrumental CDs for the Bridal Party I picked Canon in D and Hymne and then for myself I'm using Johnathon Cain's Bridal March which was very pretty and also instrumental. Although I did need my FI to loop the march so that the length would  be long enough for me to walk into. Hope this helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards