Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

DJ Needed for a Lunch Reception???

I am having a Fall wedding with a lunch reception. There are going to be 45-60 guests and it is in a vvintage house. We are planning on eating outside. I was wondering if we need to have a  DJ or band during a luncheon? Or if not, do you think playing music through the system thats setup throughtout the house, VIA our IPod is acceptable? Is there anything else that we can do besides a DJ for lunch because I just don't think it will fit with what we are wanting.
Just so you know. The whole feel to the day is a very vintage, simple yet fun theme, and we will have small games setup as entertainment as well(like ring toss, horse shoes and checkers).

Re: DJ Needed for a Lunch Reception???

• We had a string trio for our lunch reception, but it sounds like you are looking for something a little more casual. I think you need SOME kind of background music. Doing music via iPod is an excellent alternative to live music or a DJ.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I have used everlastingsoundsdfw.com  
    they are very fun and professional.
    Check out their website @ www.everlastingsoundsdfw.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards