Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Dave Matthews

My FI and I are hige dmb fans and he really wants to incorperate them into the ceremony music in some way.  Does anyone know where we could find sheet music for their songs?  Any suggestions on which ones would work well for a duo/tro?

Re: Dave Matthews

• edited December 2011
    One Sweet World could be a good recessional song!

also...Two Step!  actually Two Step would be a good WP entrance song at the reception.

i'm a dmb fan too...let me think about this one!
  • edited December 2011
    Crush for the processional?
  • ivyrose13ivyrose13 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go to a music shop or a guitar shop, you can get sheet music for Dave Matthews Band. You have your choice, you can either buy it in books by the album or you can buy the entire anthology. I have the entire anthology for the guitar and it cost me about $30. 
    The truth behind a well laced dress
  • ahill0702ahill0702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My big sister and bro in law, who are huge DMB fans, had their first dance to "Steady as we go".  It was beautiful!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Lover Lay Down would be another great 1st dance song. but is that too risque?
  • staceleigh11staceleigh11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Our first dance is You and Me... <3 DAVE!!!

• edited December 2011
    I second the Lover Lay Down suggestion from PP. If you feel the lyrics are too risqué, maybe get the sheet music or an instrumental version and just use it in your ceremony. It is a beautiful song. In fact, I think I might do that myself - that happens to be my all-time fav song :).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards