Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Looking for a particular song and ideas for father/daughter dance music

ok, 2 questions. does anyone know what song Ellen Degeneres(sp?) and Portia (worst speller ever!) got married to or how to find it? i remember hearing it and though it was beautiful. also, a nice father/daughter dance song. my dad passed away years ago and i've had a wonderful stepdad in my life for the past 7 years that i'll be dancing with. i havent been able to come up with a good song for us. thanks!!

Re: Looking for a particular song and ideas for father/daughter dance music

• Options
    I'm letting my Dad choose our song. It makes it a little more special I think. I'm gonna find out what it is before the day of though, just in case! I'm sure your step Dad would love to help you with that? Just a thought..
  • Options
    thank you, i'm a computer idiot and had no idea how to look it up. (and trying to wrestle away computer time from our kids) it'll be added to a short list of others we're considering!
  • Options
    thats a good idea, but i'll definately be checking out what he picks ahead of time, he has a wicked sense of humor. knowing him, he'd pick "baby got back" or something equally horrifying
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards