Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

Surprise Dance songs?

Im planning on doing a surprise dance at my wedding that NO ONE but my bridesmaids (who are doing it with me) knows about. Im having a hard time finding a song or songs. Ive been on YouTube for days looking but it seems most people use the same songs, and I was hoping for something a little more different that we can do a fun dance to and we are not afraid of being a little silly. To give you an idea, Ive been looking at New Kids on the Block, the Right Stuff, Sugerhill Gangs Apache, The Time Warp..that kind of stuff. I LOVE 80's and early 90's music and pretty much all movie soundtracks. Anyone have any fun ideas? Im still deciding if it should be one song or a song medaley so Im open to any and all suggustions.

Re: Surprise Dance songs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely NKOTB!!!!

How about adding Thriller, Footloose, Mickey by Toni Basil, Sunglasses at Night (have sunglasses to put on), Wake me Up before you Go Go by Wham.....

I'll think of some more...Sounds like fun!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    image Our Furbaby Beaker imageimage
  • Options
    jerseydeviljerseydevil member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine did "Thriller" and it was very cool. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

One of my Bridesmaids & I are going to teach people how to do the Cupid  Shuffle - by  Cupid. It's really cute and not hard at all. After the speeches and the first dance, bp dance and father/daughter dance we are opening up the dance floor with that song and then the DJ is playing a fast song to keep everyone up there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No one but the 2 of us know it is going to happen....Other than the DJ of course.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NKOTB! You can never go wrong with them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards